Lunch Box Battles: Buffalo Chicken Celery Sticks
RENO, Nev. (Fox 11) —
Fox 11's Melissa Carlson joined Chef Lara Ritchie from Nothing to It Culinary Center for another edition of Lunch Box Battles.
Today, they made buffalo chicken celery sticks, a tasty snack the kids will love!
- 2 cups shredded leftover chicken
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 3 tbls buffalo wing sauce
- ¼ cup bleu cheese crumbles
- Dash of lemon juice
- 6 celery stalks cut in half
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, garlic powder, salt, black pepper and buffalo sauce.
- Add a small dash of lemon juice – to taste.
- Pack the chicken “salad” into the celery sticks and enjoy.