Tickets now available for Reno's Biggest Little Birthday celebration
Tickets are now on sale for the City of Reno's sesquicentennial celebration.
The city's 'Biggest Little Birthday' takes over Greater Nevada Field on Wednesday, May 9, 2018 at 4 p.m. Gates open at 5 p.m.
Reno's 150th birthday bash is the culmination of a year-long sesquicentennial celebration.
The Reno Aces will take on the Albuquerque Isotopes that evening -- the game is free and open to the public, though tickets will still be required for entry.
Tickets are available at the following locations:
- Eldorado Resorts Reno - 345 N. Virginia St. (pickup at show ticket desk) - Wednesday - Sunday, 12 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Silver Legacy – 407 N. Virginia St. (pickup at show ticket desk) - Sunday, 12 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Harrah’s Reno – 219 N. Center St. (pickup at Total Rewards Desk located on the casino floor in the West Tower by Sammy’s Showroom) - 24/7
- Nevada Humane Society – 2825 Longley Ln. - Sunday - Monday, 11 a.m. - 6:30 p.m., Saturday 10 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- SPCA of Northern Nevada – 4950 Spectrum Blvd. - 11 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Western Nevada Supply Showroom - *950 S. Rock Blvd. (*located in Sparks) - Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. - 5:30 p.m., Saturday 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.